Monday, April 1, 2013

Day 31 Erwin 6 miles

As celebration of my month on the trail, I walked into Erwin with Coffee Pot and Tarzan, made the desert "Sex in a Pan" and spent the night in a cabin with Twix, Paraguay, DLL and Flounder.

I also caught up with dirty mike and the boys and Camero (the other Canadian). We're heading to the post office tomorrow to send some stuff home. After a month of snow and slush followed by more snow and slush, it looks like we will be Rained on for a while now.

My shoes have holes in the top of them after 341.5 miles and they stink from being wet for a month. I am contemplating showgooing them back together or hanging them fom a tree.... Or maybe burning them.

My underquilt has arrived and I am very excited about it and yesterday someone put an Easter egg hunt on the trail on the way I to Erwin.









1 comment:

  1. All of this sounds momentous. One month. Easter Day. Easter egg and sex in a pan. Sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete