Thursday, July 11, 2013

Day 127 Jeffers brook shelter 8 miles

I got up planning to do a long hike with a small resupply in Warren. I hitched in to the post office to find that my shoes had not arrived. This sucks as my shoes are almost toast. In the post office a lady asked me back to her place for a sandwich. I ended up saying yes but resupplying first. I couldn't help myself from ordering a bacon and egg cheeseburger. Ellie and her husband Greg drove by the gas station and picked  me up. I ran into edi, a Peruvian lady who is section hiking the AT with her husband from Texas. I ended up chatting with Ellie and Greg for a couple of hours before they returned me to the trail. They were fascinating people heading to Spain to do the camino.


1 comment:

  1. ��How are your feet holding up? Hope the shoes arrive soon. The post awhile back reminded me of some times a long time ago that of course are good memories. Happy to be following you albeit virtually! ☺

    ReplyDelete